Thursday, March 26, 2015

Quentin,Elliot & Justin

Hello,today I am here to share with you, a few more LO's I did, for our kitchen wall. I do have to say, that this task, is getting harder to do, (working with the same paper,over & over,lots of boy LO's, & with the color tones, being the same trough out, I am finding that, I may be getting a bit repetitious,as my embellishments are limited). But as I am doing the LO's,I am adding them to the wall, & the wall is looking amazing,so it gives me the drive to keep on going.
These 3 LO's are of my nephews,the first one is of Quenton....
The Maja Design used:
Nyhavn-P
King's square bs
Kings Square-BS
Veteran ships bs
Veteran Ship-BS
Sitting at the dock
Sitting on the Dock
The Dusty Attic used:
Arrow Borders #2
Arrow Borders #2
Arrow Borders #3
Arrow Borders #3
Love this, Love that Arrows
Love This,Love That Arrows
Cogs 1
cogs
mini Chains  10pk
mini chains
Word Disks #1
word disks #1
Pipework small
pipework small
Pipework mini
pipework mini
hot air balloon
Other products used:TCW, template, The Story 12X12, Coffee Splotch 6X6, Prima Texture Paste Graphite, & metal, Tim Holtz paints,rock candy crackle,brushed pewter crackle,paint & stain,LuminArt Jasper Red
Here are some closeups of detail....
To deepen the color of Veterans Ship-BS,I painted on Tattered Angels Indian corn & rubbed in some pebbles chalk...I inked all the edges of the paper using a mixture of charcoal & grey mist,I used a brush to do this...
For the red used on the chipboard ,I  used my wall paint,for the red,plus I applied a coat of clear crackle varnish.
I used LuminArt' (Jasper Red)H20 over the crackle on the chipboard. The red was still a bit to bright,so I toned with wintermist gray H20,once the red had dried. I used this on all the chipboard in these LO's....I also inked the edges of the chipboard using a ink pad..I used distressed brushed pewter stain,paint & crackle on the rest of the chipboard.






Here is my next LO,of Quentons brother Elliot...
The Dusty Attic used:
String Frames small
String Frame Set small
Word Pack #6
Word Pack #6
Bar Codes 5pk
Bar Codes
Cogs 1
Cogs
FilmStrip
Film Strip
Chicken Wire Panel
chicken wire panel
Paris Post Mark 4pk
Paris Post Mark
Other products used: I used all the paints & metal as I did in the above LO. The Templates used are TCW, dart board 6x6,contact sheet 6x6, & Tim Holtz rulers....







My next LO is of Justin,Quinton & Elliots cousin.....
The Dusty Attic used:
Rulers
rulers
Pipework mini
pipework mini
Cogs 1
cogs
Nuts and Bolts
nuts & bolts
Spark Plugs
spark plugs
Hashtag Sayings
Hashtag Sayings
The stencils used: TCW, believe 12x12, Specimens 6x6,mini screen print, 6x6, Tim Holtz rulers








Thank you so much for taking the time to look....Rachelle


1 comment:

  1. I bet the wall is looking really fabulous. you've taken on an immense task! And I thank you Rachelle for answering a question I asked earlier about the kind of shadow boxes you used. I purchased some boxes recently, 12x12, but was unaware that the inside dimension did not accommodate a full 12x12 page, so I had to snip some edges off my layouts, which I found distressing. I will take your advice and leave space around the outer edges of a page beforehand, so they can fit into the shadow boxes. Thanks again, your work is always inspirational and stunning! Natalie

    ReplyDelete