Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Peace & Joy

Hello,today I am here to share with you a card I made using the "A Gift for You Collection" from Maja Design...
I used:
gift
695 - From Santa with love
From Santa with Love
695 - From Santa with love bs
From Santa with love (BS)
698 - Wishing you peace & joy bs
wishing you peace & joy-BS
701 - Handwritten Post Card
handwritten Post Card 
705 - Packed by Santas Elves bs
Packed by Santas Elves-BS
711 - Wrapped in old newspaper
wrapped in old newspaper
712 - Die cut sheet
die-cut sheet & a BS of a label 
The Dusty Attic used:
Poinsettia
Poinsettia(DA1023)
Image 1
Branches & Berries (DA0729)
Postage Stamps
Postage Stamps (DA0551)
Image 1
Dusty in Colour Forrest (DA0919)


I dipped the poinsettia in water,then heat gunned it so that the petals would curl up.Then I applied 2 coats of red pepper color ink,then a thick coat of  clear crackle.Once the crackle I dry brushed in some black chalk to bring out the cracks.I then applied Prima white sand texture,sprinkling on some glitter as the texture was still wet. I also traced the outer piece of the poinsettia,to make leaves under with the paper I was working with. I then glued all the pieces together,using tweezers,to hold it together & giving the glue time to dry…
Thank you so much for taking the time to look.....Rachelle

3 comments:

  1. Stunning! Always treasure your details!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. GORGEOUS! What a great blog full of wonderful projects! I am your newest follower! :)

    ReplyDelete