Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Sweet Little Lief ****Maja Design****

Hello, here is a LO I did,using the Vintage Autumn Basics Collection.....I love,love this Collection!!!!

From the Vintage Autumn Basics I used: No.XIX,No.XIX-BS,No.XX,No.XXI,No.XXI,No.XXI-BS,No.XXII,No.XXII-BS,No.XXIII,No.XXIII-BS,Heritage & a BS's of a label's.

The Dusty Attic Chipboard used:

Baroque Frame set - Circle
Baroque Frame Set-Circle (DA0542)
Decorative Scroll #1
Decorative Scroll #1 (DA0213)
Leafy Scroll
Leafy Scroll (DA0764)
Marrakesh Trellis small
Marrakesh Trellis Small (DA0821)
Cyclone Wire
Cyclone Wire (DA0737)
mini ABC set upper
mini ABC set upper case (DA0861)
mini ABC set lower
mini ABC lower (DA0862)
Teeny Tiny ABC set
Teeny Tiny ABC set (DA0983)

Here are some closeups of detail....
Shows some distressed,hand stitched layers. I also did some punch work & layered the leafy scroll over the decorative scroll....
 For the blue in the chipboard I used Graphite TA glimmer mist,then rock candy crackle & once the crackle dried I applied perfect pearls mist,blue smoke using a brush....
I used Petaloo-Dareeling Collection- Tea stained blues for the flowers on this LO....
I used picket fence crackle,on the under piece of the decorative scroll,& when that dried I rubbed in som brown chalk to bring out the cracks...
The tiny roses are prima. I made a layered distressed heart. I cut a hole in the top piece of the heart,distressed it,then inserted the chipboard piece (marrakesh trellis)into the layers. Then I stitched that together....
I love how these to scrolls fit together!!!
Rolled corner,I punched in a eyelet then tied hemp around the roll....


Shows another hole that I inserted chipboard in (cyclone wire)
 Thank you so much for taking the time to look....Rachelle



2 comments:

  1. Wow this is amazing! so much detail.. love the contrast with the papers.. beautiful photo too.. stunning layout..

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a bit lost for words because this page is so stunning, I absolutely love the colours and that photo is perfect, love this heaps.

    ReplyDelete