Thursday, September 19, 2013

Glow ****Dusty Attic****

Hello,here is a canvas I made using some of Dusty Attics amazing chipboard pieces...
These are the pieces I used on the canvas....
Flutterbies 3 pack DA0389
Hello,here is a canvas I made using some of Dusty Attics amazing chipboard pieces...
These are the pieces I used on the canvas....
Flutterbies 3 pack DA0389
Grass Cluster DA0660
Heart Flourish DA0275
Bookman ABC DA0666




I started this canvas by doing some stencil work using molding paste. I used the 12 x 12 Butterfly Meadow & 12 x 12 Confetti Doodling Template from TCW. Once that dried, I tried my best at getting the colors of the background in the photo. I layered & layered so much LuminArt",Tattered Angels or whatever I had that looked like it would be the right color, that I finally had to quit. I don't even remember what I used (LOL). On the Dusty Attic Chipboard, I worked with the colors in Jacobi's dress.On the heart flourish I used Bolivian Blue & Razzleberry LuminArte', I also applied crackle over the Razzleberry. I also used the same on the butterfly & alpha, but on the alpha I used some gold perfect pearls. Here are some closups of detail.....






On the grass cluster I used Olive Vine LuminArt', then rubbed in some Viva Gold Metallic Rub on to the stem & the grass part. On the head of the grass I first applied gold perfect pearls,then once that dried I glued on some gold micro beads.....


Thank you so much for taking the time to look.....Rachelle

Grass Cluster DA0660
Heart Flourish DA0275
Bookman ABC DA0666




I started this canvas by doing some stencil work using molding paste. I used the 12 x 12 Butterfly Meadow & 12 x 12 Confetti Doodling Template from TCW. Once that dried, I tried my best at getting the colors of the background in the photo. I layered & layered so much LuminArt",Tattered Angels or whatever I had that looked like it would be the right color, that I finally had to quit. I don't even remember what I used (LOL). On the Dusty Attic Chipboard, I worked with the colors in Jacobi's dress.On the heart flourish I used Bolivian Blue & Razzleberry LuminArte', I also applied crackle over the Razzleberry. I also used the same on the butterfly & alpha, but on the alpha I used some gold perfect pearls. Here are some closups of detail.....






On the grass cluster I used Olive Vine LuminArt', then rubbed in some Viva Gold Metallic Rub on to the stem & the grass part. On the head of the grass I first applied gold perfect pearls,then once that dried I glued on some gold micro beads.....


Thank you so much for taking the time to look.....Rachelle

5 comments:

  1. Hello Rachelle, I did take lotsssss of time to look. this is so beautiful. I am trying to find words now... Outstanding, awewome, an eye candy! I was about to shut down, when your post appeared on my blog roll. could not resist. Wow... I love all the beautiful metallic look of the background, and all the gorgeous textures! Fabulous canvas. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is absolutely gorgeous.. love the textures!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just amazing...love every detail!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW - this is incredibly beautiful Rachelle! Stunning work! Nicola x

    ReplyDelete
  5. How gorgeous - those grasses are amazing!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete