Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Nature at its Grandest *****Maja Design*****

Hello, I am here to share with you a Design Team LO I did for Maja Design using the beautiful Fika Collection.This Collection has the colors that I use in my garden,but I also use a terra cotta orange. I have just finished planting,so now I get to watch all my babies grow.....


Out of this collection I used,Hemma hos mig,Vaffla m bjornbarssylt,Bjornabarskator,Bjornabarskator bs, Maripanbakelse,& Pratstund_bs. The Scrap Fx chipboard used on this LO is wordlet Nature at its Grandest (2012212),Fern Fronds (2011230) &Vine leaf corners (2011169). Here are some close ups of detail...
I first distressed all the edges of the layers,then inked the edges with Tattered Angels Dewberry. When that dried I glued the layers,then did the stitching. I used Shimmerz Paints Texturez (Artie Chocked) on the Fern Frond.
On the wordlet I used Shimmerz TextureZ (Gritty Graphite) & when that dried I applied some razzleberry & black orchid LuminArt.

I cut out pieces in the corners,then distressed & rolled using eyelets & thread to secure the roll......
The plants I used in this photo are caster beans,angelica gigis & tiger eyed sumac.....
The Blooms are from I am Roses,I deepen the color by applying some Black Orchid LuminArte to match the color of the flowers in the photo.
Thank you so much for taking the time to look............Rachelle

7 comments:

  1. Oh wow, I can't stop looking around the page at all the details, a gorgeous page as always.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Same problem here, can't stop looking, and I have to go to work now!! pitty we can't buy I am roses in Europe.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm infatuated! Such gorgeous saturated colors and so much beautiful and unique creativity!! You are an inspiration to me every time I see your work~ Thank you for sharing~

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just beautiful all the peek a boo lavender papers and distressing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is stunning! Love the colors and love how you have ferns under your photo to continue the feel of the photo.. really beautiful layout..

    ReplyDelete
  6. absolutely gorgeous - I love purple ... so much detail, so much to look at ... absolutely stunning ...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love what you have done with these Maja papers,I would love to be lucky and receive these x

    ReplyDelete