Saturday, December 29, 2012

Bring It On***Scrap Fx***

This month with Scrap Fx we are working with Steampunk & Retro, How fun is that, I just love this months new selection.Here is my first LO I did using some of this months newly released Scrap Fx chipboard....
The photo is of my BF's grandaughter,taken in my kitchen sink after I let her get really messy feeding herself yogurt.The Scrap Fx Chipboard used on this LO is...Steampunk Corner Tap (2012329), Pipe Frame (2012347),Bring it On Wordlet Theme Pack(2012270),Flourish,Damask Corner(201044)& Splats Clear (2012303). Here are some closeups of detail....
Thank you so much for having a look....Rachelle

6 comments:

  1. Your details are always exquisite. It's always a pleasure viewing your art.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely layout to see first thing in the morning, I love all the detail and distressing and I especially love the colours. Well done Rachie.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is absolutely gorgeous! i love the pops of blue!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such an amazing page!! Thanks for the inspiration!! Happy New Year! ~ Blessings, Tracey

    http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was visiting the Maja site this AM ( I follow Gabrielle's work) and liked your layout. I had to come to your blog because the first scrapbooking class I ever took, some 13 - 15 years ago, was taught by a gal named Trudy Sigurdson. Sort of a grand coincidence eh? I love your work. Anyone who loves dogs as much as you has a lot of heart available and it shows in your layouts.
    I think I will spend part of New Years day catching up on your blog.
    Thanks - Robin

    ReplyDelete
  6. I thought this was so cute and funny. Love that blue drippy looking thing.

    ReplyDelete