Sunday, November 11, 2012

Memories are made of This **Bo Bunny***CSI#44***Scrap Fx

I did this LO for the Bo Bunny November Challenge & for CSI #44Fo using Scrap Fx Chipboard...
For the Bo Bunny Challenge I used 2 photo's & made 2 clusters out of their beautiful blossoms. I used Bo Bunny weekend market,baggage,study,cutouts,& priceless card stock stickers, I also used sernade sunrise & apple cider dot for the paper.The blossoms I used on this LO are,harvest orange bouquet,denim daisy,natural earth pansy,& natural earth zinnia. Now for the CSI challenge....
For the Evidence I used all the colors,flowers,swirls,transparent element,something woven,doily,something that rolls up.Testimony I documented things I love about my home,using the words,open,cheerful & sunny The Scrap Fx I used on this LO is wordlet,Memories are made of This,Family wordlet Theme pack. Here are some close ups of detail....
Yes,this is a memory as I look out the window now at a foot of snow (groan),thank you so much for taking the time to look....Rachelle

4 comments:

  1. It was a pleasure to view this page to study your craftmanship. Your details are exquisite.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is amazing, so many details.. really beautiful.. and take care in the snow...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really love that you have chosen the warmer hues in the palette, looks absolutely smashing Rachelle! Your attention to detail is second to none! Wonderful page! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Rachelle... your layout is amazing!I love every little detail! Thanks for playing in our challenge!

    ReplyDelete