Saturday, October 20, 2012

Simply the Best ***CSI#42***Scrap Fx

This month I have been asked to be a Special Investigator for CSI,I am both proud & excited,I just love playing with all of their challenges.Here is Case #42...
Here is the LO I did for the case...
The photo is of me in my scrapbooking room,my favorite room in my house,this is how I solved the case, I used the colors, circles,flowers,polka dots,texture,flowers to my journaling spot,a dozen things I can't live without,best & better. Scrap Fx Chipboard used on this LO is Simply the Best(2012280) & Flourish F (2008073) Here are some closeups of detail....
Thank you so much for taking the time to look....Rachelle

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous LO. Love the texture and design. Love your work. Thanks for the inspiration.

    Rachelle
    http://scrapping247365.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete