Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Cool for Cats **CSI #37**OUAS***Scrap FX****

Another awesome challenge from CSI & OUAS...Here is the challenge...
This is the LO I did for the challenge,the photo is of my sons cat Macie.
For the evidence I used, the sketch from OUAS,stripes,dots,book page,doodling,lables,circles,buttons,I used a song title as the title,handwrote,broke up my journaling,used the words daydream,break & think The Scrap Fx chippies used on this LO are berries stem (2011170),Typerwriter itty bitty alpha(2005103)film strips (2012052) Serif itty bets alpha (2005102)cat from cat post (2012227)splat stencil(2012170). Here are some close ups of detail:
Thank you so much for having a look...Rachelle

3 comments:

  1. Oh, that's so pretty! Lovely textures! Oh my, the details on the journaling!

    ReplyDelete
  2. SOOOOOO love how your journaled on this! Simply gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. it is such a striking project! so many interesting and so well placed details! and I love the contrast all over the page! beautiful cat, too! :-)))
    thank you for joining us at OUAS!

    ReplyDelete