Saturday, June 2, 2012

Happy 1st Birthday (CSI# 21) ****Scrap Fx****

Yes,another fun challenge from CSI,my local store just received Bo Bunny Little Miss & my Scrap Fx was in the mail loaded with birthday themed chippys,& arrived on time to play with CSI!!!!This is this months challenge.
Now you can see how excited I was to get my hands on on all these goodies & play!!!!This month for Scrap Fx we will be featuring all the new released birthday themed chippy's,they are amazing,love,love, love them all!!! I used the flourish frame (2011160), Happy Birthday Banner (2012100) & the cupcakes on the stand (2012103).  Here are some close ups of detail.


2 comments:

  1. I love the umbrellas and the colours on this page. There's always so much beautiful detail to look at on your pages, I love them to bits.

    ReplyDelete