Monday, April 30, 2012

Love of my Life ***Scrap Fx***

Design team work using the amazing Scrap Fx Chipboard.The wedding photo is of my sister Audrey & her hubby Chris.I used Pion Design paper & prima flowers on this LO.The Scrap Fx pieces I used on this LO are the wordlet( Love of my life),(fourish S ornate) (2011005)  & the decorative frame classic.I cut both the decorative frame & the ornate flourish in half.I first primed all of the chippy's with gesso,let dry, then applied walnut stain dabber & with a paper towel removed the excess.When that was dry,I applied platinum liguid pearls on a stamp that was very fine print,& stamped it onto the chippy's.I still was not happy with the color so I applied more walnut stain & wiped of the excess,them used the same stamp & applied perfect pearls,perfect pearl.Thank you so much for having a peek.Rachelle

2 comments:

  1. Very pretty and now I know your 1st name!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a gorgeous LO!! ~ Blessings

    http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete