Monday, March 12, 2012

Change's

A LO I did of my garden girl,using BoBunny Weekend Market & lot's of Dusty Attic.I won the BoBunny Circle Challenge,so my prize was the beautiful Weekend Market,I love,love it.I also won the Dusty Attic Sketch Contest so I recieved from them some of the amazing new releases,which I also love.It is a match made in heaven,& the best part is I got both packages the same day!!!So this LO does have alot of detail,because both companies said I can"t wait to see what you do with it & this is what I did!!!!

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful. Especially love the top of the layout (the title block).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on you win, you certainly did receive some beautiful products I am so envious. Lovely!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Rachelle! Beautiful products = beautiful layout

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the layout and colors!!! amazing work!

    ReplyDelete